Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Great Cooking Day

Options
Grasshopper
Grasshopper Posts: 108
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Wow what a day, Last week was the Eggfest, and this weekend my daughers and thier boyfriends stopped in. I got to do some serious egging. I cooked the Georgia Red wings (from the Eggfest) they were good, a receipe worth repeating, and i and my wife made two pizzas and they turned out great. I picked up plate setter when i was down at the fest, and i am using the heck out of it. I cannot wait to do cookies on it. I wish i had figured the pictures out and i would have posted a couple, maybe next time.
well the work week begins tomorrow and the egging slows down. Taking my dad to the hospital for some tests, he has cancer and they need to decide the next step, appreciate prayers.
grasshopper

Comments

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    Grasshopper, prayers are with you and your dad. Take as much time as you possibly can with him. You'll never regret it. Glad the GA Red Wings turned out well. They are certainly one of my favorites.