Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all had a big green St. Patrick’s Day! While you’re waiting for it to be Easter time, try some of the new recipes we’ve recently added to our website. One of our favorite dishes is the Easy Jambalaya with Beef, and our favorite sweet & savory treat is the Sweet Cream Crostini.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pyrex dish full of pulled pork....

Bama FireBama Fire Posts: 267
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well, guys, it's a lil' after midnight and I'm home from an engagement party. The 6 lb. Butt that I cooked on the EGG for 17 hours had been pulled, sampled and sampled and sampled .... You know.[p]It's ready for the game along with two batches of chili that I'll simmer on the egg for a few hours tomorrow before kickoff. Thanks, again, for the tips.[p]Cooking in the rain went extremely well -- my waist line will attest to this, as will my fiance![p]Happy Egging![p]Bama Fire
·

Comments

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Bama Fire, you keep cooking like that, and your gonna make that girl fall in love with ya. Only problem is you will inherit the wind. (Cooking)..Cheers..C~W[p]
    ·