Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

eggtoberfest

Options
BENTE
BENTE Posts: 8,337
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
100_0047.jpg
<p />hi one and all!!
for all of you who missed eggtoberfest im sorry you missed it i went to my first and was blown away!!! first of all i would like to thank john from BGE it is always good to see one of the guys who was there for your original egg. and on what was proabably their busyiest days he took time to stop and talk and help us out with any question we had. the rest of the people from BGE were also very happy and helpful (i'm sorry i did not get or remember any more names) speaking of names it was also good to see several people ive seen the words they speak but hadnt ever met. so to all of you (i did not carry a notebook STUPID STUPID STUPID) that i met including wiseone, azrp, mad max, spawn (sorry i missed brownies),midnight smoker,lawn ranger, Qbabe, drbbq, don huveous, nature boy, grill mister, and spring chicken it was really good to put faces to handles (and yes i probably forgot a few) sorry to have missed car wash mike i heard he was there but didnt get the pleasure. so i really had a great time i guess there was only two things i didnt like: the extreme line (it only took me an hour) for getting eggtoberfest eggs, and having to leave. but the ride home was alot better knowing i had 100+ lbs of charcoal and a friend for my orignal large i feel better with my little green friends watching over my patio and over my food.
thanks again for your time everyone who was there,
sorry to those who did not make it
terry

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb