Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

trifecta climax

char buddychar buddy Posts: 562
edited 3:54AM in EggHead Forum
I had an all BGE superbowl party. Everything except the drinks and ice cream came off the grill. Great fun, great food. [p]The pulled pork on potato rolls was incredible. My wife made a vinegar sauce from "Smoke And Spice" and we used a store bought cole slaw. Good spare ribs.
Great wings. Surprisingly (to me), the grilled pineapple and ice cream were the big hit. [p]Wish I'd put a little more energy into getting the invites sent out proper. Only about the half the guests showed up. Lot of left overs - even with the
care packages everybody got.
[p]Char buddy

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,353
    Hey Char Buddy.
    Can you give me some tips on how you grilled the ice cream : ][p]Couldn't resist. Sounds like a great feast![p]Cheers
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • Nature Boy,[p] Read the first line of his message. Sorry, couldn't resist :-].[p]MikeO
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,353
    Doh!!!!
    Always knew there was something to attention to detail! Dang.
    Crawling into my hole.[p]NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • char buddy ,
    My invite must have been lost in the mail. Did anyone else on this forum get an invite????
    Smilin' Jake