Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

trifecta climax

char buddychar buddy Posts: 562
edited 7:57AM in EggHead Forum
I had an all BGE superbowl party. Everything except the drinks and ice cream came off the grill. Great fun, great food. [p]The pulled pork on potato rolls was incredible. My wife made a vinegar sauce from "Smoke And Spice" and we used a store bought cole slaw. Good spare ribs.
Great wings. Surprisingly (to me), the grilled pineapple and ice cream were the big hit. [p]Wish I'd put a little more energy into getting the invites sent out proper. Only about the half the guests showed up. Lot of left overs - even with the
care packages everybody got.
[p]Char buddy

·

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,342
    Hey Char Buddy.
    Can you give me some tips on how you grilled the ice cream : ][p]Couldn't resist. Sounds like a great feast![p]Cheers
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • Nature Boy,[p] Read the first line of his message. Sorry, couldn't resist :-].[p]MikeO
    ·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,342
    Doh!!!!
    Always knew there was something to attention to detail! Dang.
    Crawling into my hole.[p]NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • char buddy ,
    My invite must have been lost in the mail. Did anyone else on this forum get an invite????
    Smilin' Jake

·