Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

what is a fattie?

Options
smokn gramma g
smokn gramma g Posts: 144
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have done the search, doesnt tell me much, just how to cook them, and apparently they have alot of fat, are they just some kind of sausage??.
Sorry, just never heard of it here!

Comments

• dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Options
    smokn gramma g,
    You should be careful the government moniters internet chatrooms. Now your on a drug watch list LOL[p]Just kidding. A fatty is a roll of sausage you buy from the store. Just unwrap it, coat it with some rub and smoke away. Tastey eating.[p]Come to Atlanta...I'm sure someone will do one or two...make one yourself and tell everyone you heading to Atlanta to smoke a few fatties with you friends :>_)

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,818
    Options
    smokn gramma g,
    ive just been buying fresh sausage from the local butcher. they have a hot greek sausage with leeks, and a great mild keilbasa sausage. take the skins off and form a shape similar to a jimmy dean sausage and smoke. the keilbasa is real good stuffed with cheese.

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it