Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

hi-temp pic (wow, what a change!)

hakalugihakalugi Posts: 12
edited 4:40PM in EggHead Forum
been a while, things look better on this mambo/joomla platorm (the seach function should be better at least)

and DP is kicking *** and taking names, nice!

anyways, my link to an image of (t-rex?) someone taking their egg to the "needle is pegged" zone (800+ deg) no longer works, and my friend is incredulous that a 'smoker' can do such a thing, anyone have a current link?

Giveback: at Christmas, i smoked a pig leg, er ham, (1/2 actually) for the holidays (one that wasn't cooked - hard to find actually) and it turned out amazing 10x better then the honey-baked one we bought pre-made for a back-up meat for turkey day. that post seems to be lost between this forum and the archives :(

I'll see if I can re-create it as the fall is around the corner.

-Hak