Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Prime Rib indiscribable

Options
Uncle Dave
Uncle Dave Posts: 54
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Got my egg thurs nite. I consider my self a expert on prime rib. I have eaten it at many big name places. Price has never been a concern. Last nite however I Did prime rib as the second thing I ever tryed on my new egg. It was the best I have ever had. My complain all the time wife couldn't believe it, we were just in prime rib heaven. My childern finished their plates, that's a first. Any new eggers that want my crazy and easy, can't mess up way this is it. 3 rib first coat with garlic ppowder. then spray with pam , onion salt , more pam,lawrys seaonsalt, pam, regular salt more pam, Coarse ground pepper more pam last montreal steak stuff. Let set over nite wraped in paper. Put on egg V-rack in drip pan bone down 350-400 for 2 and half hrs. internal temp 150 slice with electic knife. So good you will pea your pants. Thanks uncle dave

Comments