Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ordered my BGE yesterday.

Options
Special_Ed
Special_Ed Posts: 1
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey all,

After reading all 750+ entries in the guestbook and most of the forum posts, I finally took the plunge and purchased a large BGE yesterday! My local store was charging $699 + tax for the egg and $89 + tax for the nest. Not wanting to spend that kind of money, I started my search online for a better deal. I found a great deal on the homeclick website. I purchased my egg and nest for $688.63 combined + free shipping! This includes a 10% discount on all purchases over $299 which expires July 23rd at midnight. I looked and looked and couldn't find a better deal anywhere. I just hope my egg arrives in one piece after its coast to coast journey. I am already placing orders for some of the wonderful accessories. First up will be the thermapen, plate setter and guru competitor. My girlfriend thinks I'm nuts for spending all this money. She has had to endure me talking about the egg non-stop for the past couple weeks. As nuts as she thinks I am, I think she is happy that I went ahead and bought the thing in hopes that maybe I will shut up. What she doesn't know, this is only the beginning :)

Ed