Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Egg Owner

Options
Phil
Phil Posts: 26
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just wanted to say that I've had my large Egg for about a month now. Already gone through one bag of charcoal. Been cooking on it about 3-4 times a week and the family won't let me stop! I have not had any issues and the food is fantastic. We have never eaten this good, ever. I got all the whiz bangs and jim cranks, plate setter, cast iron grate, electric start. Even built the table the same day with the plans found on the web. I use two Taylor Wireless Thermometers, one for the food, one for the dome, to monitor everything. Been using flavored pellets and just got some Jack Daniels Wood Chips and oh wow! Made two steaks for my son and I and they were the best ever.[p]I blame my buddy for making me buy this BGE (he has one and swears by it). We went to the factory in Lawrenceville, GA to pick it up direct and saved some money.[p]Damn, this thing cooks some great stuff![p]

Comments