Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

BBQ 101 Class in Oklahoma w/ Pics

locolongballlocolongball Posts: 414
edited 9:12AM in EggHead Forum
The Chimney Shop held a basic BBQ Class this weekend.. During gave a basic overview of the egg and how use eggers use the egg.[p]Don started the day with Egging 101; Don later showed off w/ some desserts that took the show!
3d718496.jpg[p]Chris "Cookie Monster" followed with the TREX method of cooking.
a1d96aef.jpg[p]Then, this sexy beast of a man..Bryan "Locolongball" showed everyone how to use the pizza stone and made a couple of pizzas. Turned out very nice! Not sure why I'm making that face!
a5095cbd.jpg[p]Chris "Snoopy Dog Dog" amazed the crowed with the 3-1-1 method for Ribs.
DSC00133.jpg[p]Besides for me being in the truck accident with my friend and loosing my cell phone..lol it was a good day! [p][p]

Comments

• locolongballlocolongball Posts: 414
    locolongball,[p]Sorry about the grammer...lol.. should learn to proof read b4 i post! But u get the idea.
  • icemncmthicemncmth Posts: 1,157
    locolongball,[p]I had a great time and thanks for all the great tips!
  • locolongball,[p]Is there a mailing list for events like that? I'm up in Stillwater and would certainly loved to participate in something like this.[p]I need to pay the Chimney Shop a visit to show my support for them.
  • icemncmthicemncmth Posts: 1,157
    Big Daddy - OCT,[p]Yep there is a mailing list..I would call and have them add you to it..[p]Go Pokes!