Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Picture of my BBQ Island

Options
orion11
orion11 Posts: 140
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum

7f962a61.jpg[p]

Here's a pic of the island I finished awhile back. New egger as I said and I am REALLY enjoying it. I use it all the time and, in hindsight, I could have saved the money on the gasser, just gotten the large Egg and the two side burners. Lesson learned. A big thanks to Ronbeaux for giving me the "For Dummies" photo posting instructions too, YOU ROCK!!

Comments

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    orion11,
    that's beautiful!!!. ..and that gasser looks just about the right size to store a 20 pound bag of lump in :-)

• orion11
    orion11 Posts: 140
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome,
    Ha, for sure. My son has used the gasser some for a quick meal after he gets home from work. Good for doing a few quick dogs, etc., but no where near the flavor of anything on the Egg!! I'm considering trying a tennis shoe on the thing, it would probably come out moist and tender with a hint of smoke! Got a Lawn Ranger handle coming for it too, add that personal touch dont ya know.

• ronbeaux
    ronbeaux Posts: 988
    Options
    orion11,
    Your welcome! But thank the Whiz, he is the one who ROCKS! You island looks REAL Good!
    Enjoy the weekend.
    [p][p]