Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

GFW`S Wings

Options
Mop
Mop Posts: 496
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have a big load of GFW`s Hot Wings on the Smoke 'NPit right now,,,,,,, they look yummy......
I now see why the instructions say "add a FEW wings to the mix" the first bunch I put in the bag came out covered lovely, the second batch I got a bit impatient and put too many in the mix and it all bunched up and sort of turned into a paste......
I will post my results....
Mop!

Comments

• Mop
    Mop Posts: 496
    Options
    The wings are all gone......
    My wife covered them in her homemade wing sauce.....
    I loved them as my wife did as well.....they were way to hot for my kids....they don`t like anything hot really.
    My yap is still burning as I type this post.....
    Thanks for the super recipe GFW.......I will definately be makin those again.......[p]In the words of someone you all know....."Life Is Good"
    Thanks...[p]Mop~!

• Gfw
    Gfw Posts: 1,598
    Options
    Mop, glad the wings turned out - they can be a little spicy, but next time you'll be able to make the appropriate adjustments - my 3 favorites on the BGE are pulled pork, hot wings and baby backs. Life is GOOD![p]