Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Oklahoma Eggfest Event Video, if you missed it the 1st time.

locolongballlocolongball Posts: 414
edited 5:47AM in EggHead Forum
Got some spares rubbed up and and ready for in the in morning. So, I thought I would post the eggfest video for anyone that missed it the 1st time! Enjoy! [p]Happy Egging...

[ul][li]Oklahoma Eggfest Event Video[/ul]

• dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    This is where the newer forum styles are good. This post could be stickied to the top for a period of time and then let to trail off.

• locolongball,[p]WOW!! [p]I did miss it the 1st time, nice job.[p]
    I just watched it and I'm watching it again, this is a great forum and people, feels like family! [p]thanks, 2DP

• locolongballlocolongball Posts: 414
    2 Dollar Pistol,[p]glad yo enjoyed it! Come on down next year, we would love to have ya.