Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My most unusual egged meal to date....

Options
SSN686
SSN686 Posts: 3,504
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Spaghetti & Meatballs!!![p]We are doing some remodeling in the kitchen and took out the old range today to do some modifications to fit the new range, so when my much better half remembered she was supposed to fix spaghetti and meatballs tonight, I suggested we try to do everything on the eggs.[p]First I browned the meatballs on one egg while I boiled water for the spaghetti on the other egg:[p]P6030004.jpg[p]After the meatballs were browned I added them to the sauce:[p]P6030007s.jpg[p]I did seem to take quite a while for the water to start boiling, but once it did, it worked just fine:[p]P6030014.jpg[p]Once the spaghetti was done, put it in the bowl:[p]P6030017.jpg[p]and added the meatballs & sauce:[p]P6030020.jpg[p]While we were adding the meatballs & sauce, I put a couple of buns on the grill to brown to make a very fine meal, including a nice bottle of Burley Fox Semillon/Chardonnay from Australia.[p]P6030022.jpg[p]All in all a very nice egged dinner! One thing is for sure, when I got the BGE a little over four years ago, I never imagined this would be one of the meals I would use it for![p]Have a GREAT day!
Jay[p]

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

Comments