Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Got a little local publicity for the Egg

EggtuaryEggtuary Posts: 400
edited 6:11AM in EggHead Forum
Well, as I mentioned last week, the local newspaper interviewed me about this upcoming weekend's BBQ competition. I talked a lot about the Egg, and she put some of it in her article. Unfortunately, she didn't include anything about the great folks on this forum. I included a link below.[p]Thanks again for all the help here. I had a friend build me an Egg transporter using GrillMeister's design. I built a two-level contraption per Old Dave's directions. And I've learned a lot over the past year from folks here that I'm hoping to put into practice at the competition. Wish me luck!
[ul][li]Article about Crestwood (KY) competition[/ul]
·