Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

More TX Eggfest Pics- Part one

Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
edited 1:26PM in EggHead Forum
<p />Here are some of my photos from that great event. University, raffle, and some after party pics to follow.[p]The gateway to the West Beach Marina..where it all happened
The lovely Ann(chubby's chick) is prepping...
Chubby getting hydrated for the big day...
Here he is serving up those awesome beans...
Mr and Mrs Popscicle
Sr Huevos serving up some sausage...
Wess and Sally
Mr and Mrs Lawn Ranger registering. They came in disguised until I heard "TODD!!!
Molly and Eli shark making some applecrisp
1st to fight for right and freedom and to keep our honor clean 1shot is proud to claim the title of United States Marine...and he also makes some tastey bonelss chicken thighs. A MARINE CAN DO ANYTHING! UUUUUUUUU RAAAAAAAAA!
And as 1shot is Qin' Mrs 1shot and Mrs Lawn Ranger take a break.
Lawn Ranger taking away his wonderful vinagar pie away from an anxious crowd so I can get a slice
Lawn Ranger and Spring Chicken discussing how funny Easterners talk...