Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just ordered Dizzy Pig Seasoning have Question???

Options
Pick
Pick Posts: 36
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I just ordered every one of the seasonings and rubs, going to do 4 butts for my college Grad party next weekend, what do most of you guys and gals use to rub your butts, and do you use mustard, I read on the DP website about the Coasre one for the initial rub and then use the dust to finish it off after its pulled, what other DP products are good on butts, and with the DP rubs should I put on heavy or light, Thanks in advance Jason

Comments

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    Pick,
    You'll be very happy doing what you described. You could add some swamp venom to the mix if you're lookig for a little bit of a kick.[p]The Dizzy Pig stuff rocks!!

• hayhonker
    hayhonker Posts: 576
    Options
    Pick,
    Yes- What Bobby-Q said. Just use plain mustard and, most important, get the cheapest little buns you can find. Too much bread is not a good thing.
    It sounds like you'll have enough meat to try out a few different sauces too. I'm fond of the Stubbs brand.
    Good luck and congrats on making it through graduation!