Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Successful Stuffed loin Eggsperiment

PickPick Posts: 36
edited 11:31AM in EggHead Forum
Last night I stuffed about 10 lbs of loins w/ green, orange, & yellow peppers, diced pineapples, added a little brown sugar, rosemary, soy sauce, and rosmarey. I mixed all of that together sort of like a salsa, then I rolled my loins out flat a basted them with apple sauce, then I piled on my salsa, rolled up and tied with kitchen twine, and sprinkled my homemade pork seasoning over the top, let sit in fridge for about 4 hours then grilled indirect for I think around an hour at 375-400, took out at 155, and covered with foil for about 15 min., everything turned out excellant, the only thing I would change after my first experiment would be less apple sauce and I would have added oninons to my salsa, other than that It was unbeleivable, Later Jason