Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Successful Stuffed loin Eggsperiment

Options
Pick
Pick Posts: 36
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Last night I stuffed about 10 lbs of loins w/ green, orange, & yellow peppers, diced pineapples, added a little brown sugar, rosemary, soy sauce, and rosmarey. I mixed all of that together sort of like a salsa, then I rolled my loins out flat a basted them with apple sauce, then I piled on my salsa, rolled up and tied with kitchen twine, and sprinkled my homemade pork seasoning over the top, let sit in fridge for about 4 hours then grilled indirect for I think around an hour at 375-400, took out at 155, and covered with foil for about 15 min., everything turned out excellant, the only thing I would change after my first experiment would be less apple sauce and I would have added oninons to my salsa, other than that It was unbeleivable, Later Jason