Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Kinda cool news in the PNW

Options
Seattle Todd
Seattle Todd Posts: 227
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Walking through the family room while doing some housecleaning and Spring cleaning I heard "Big Green Egg" on the TV. Needless to say I was taken somewhat aback and ran back into the room.[p]One of the local vendors that carries the BGE (Sutter Home and Hearth) had a commercial for their store but it only talked about the BGE. They invited folks to come on in so they could show them the best Smoker and Grill. [p]What's cool is that they're a small shop that got a TV ad on (almost) primetime to raise Egg awareness around here. The bad news is that the spot ran during Access Hollywood. I don't picture a lot of potential BGE customers sitting around watching that particular show on a Friday night but who knows. [p]Here's to everyone having a great weekend ... Beers!