Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

It's On! The Spatchcock Turkey....That is! & PCLS

Options
EddieMac
EddieMac Posts: 423
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Only saw one post about my Spatchcock Turkey question and there was just one response and it encouraged me to go for it. Didn't see any others and I'm thinking it might not be that great of an idea.[p]Good idea, bad idea...whatever.....I'm going for it! It's on! I got a 12-pounder and that rascal is on the egg as I type. Wasn't so sure what to put on it so oiled that rascal up, threw on some DP Snake Venom......and tossed some JD Chips on and we're cooking.[p]Don't know what to expect. We may be eating some kick-ass Turkey. We may be eating Taco Hell. Either way....we'll be eating.[p]And yes, Bobby....I'm putting together a Pure Chocolate Lovers Society here in South Florida.....And we're going to hunt down those S.O.B.s that decided that chocolate tastes great with raspberries and citrus zest and fondu their dimply butts!!![p]We'll see what happens.......