Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Any Smokers in the house???

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
newBGE.gif
<p />Howdy BGR'ers!!!!!!!
Just wanted to finally get on to your forum and tip my hat to you. I've had the pleasure of being introduced to The Big Green Egg by Cornfed. Yes, I was there to see Humpty fall!! I've smoked many times with Cornfed's Egg and have never had a bad meal. Though I still only own a Sears gas grill (boo, hiss!!), I hope to one day purchase the best outdoor cooker I've ever had a chance to use. Happy Smokin'!!!!
Finger Lickin' Tom

·

Comments

• GrumpaGrumpa Posts: 861
    Finger Lickin' Tom,[p]Welcome aboard mate! Any friend of Cornfed will certainly be welcomed by the rest of the family as well. Glad to have you with us and hope you can add to the great food and fun here at Club BGE.

·
  • Bob,
    Thanks! I've been a closet BGE fan for some time so I'm glad to get such a warm (Smokin') responce!
    FLT

·
  • Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Finger Lickin' Tom, Welcome aboard..just be carefull around that CornFed..he is a mean tailgater...!
    C~W (Go Rams)

·
  • Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    Finger Lickin' Tom,[p]Your wish to own an Egg could be as easy as getting Cornfed to bring one back from Eggfest2000 - or you could go there and bring it home yourself after tasting what it can do. The demo Eggs at <FONT SIZE="5">Eggfest2000</FONT></FONT>[/p]are being sold for $275 off the regular price. [p]Tim
    [/b]
    ·
  • CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
    Tim M,[p]I'm still seriously contemplating going for one of these for myself. I'm just hoping to be settled on a place to put it before I bring one back to this dinky apartment (I'm considering moving to a bigger place).
    ·