Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini's Cherry Chops w/3 pics

Options
Rumrunner
Rumrunner Posts: 563
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Cut up a loin today and saved out two nice 1¾" chops. Sprinkled with Mary's Cherry Rub and then wrapped with LR Turkey bacon.[p]cherrychops1.jpg[p]Cooked on the Mini at 425° for approx 12 minutes a side.[p]cherrychops2.jpg[p]Served with Herbed Steak Fries and Organic green beans. Chops were excellent, altho I do prefer the flavor that </>regular[/i] bacon imparts vs the turkey version. Highlight of the meal was a nice German Reisling Spatlese.[p]cherrychops3.jpg

Comments

• Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Options
    Rumrunner,
    Man, that looks good! Your the Mini Master! I'm leaning all I can about the mini, it seems like a real good steak machine, potato baker, hibachi maker. I get a kick out of the idea of carrying this baby around on my travels, setting up and grilling thick cut porkchops, onions, toasting French bread.....picnic style.
    Grasshopper Clay