Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

WET EGG!

disabledDKdisabledDK Posts: 64
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hello to all eggers! I haven't been on the site for quite awhile, looks like everything is going great. I have two large eggs, one older with the old bands and one newer with the new band. Both eggs are outside, even with the same ceramic top on when not in use. My dilemma is: the new egg gets moisture inside, and even had fungus inside when not used for 10 days, I don't have problems with temps or cooking or smoke escaping from gaps, don't know where moisture/water is getting in, no problems with the old egg. When I burned out the new egg from fungus I noticed the egg was sweating. Anyone else ever have this happen to them? Thanks for any help (haven't contacted BGE yet).[p]DK

Comments