Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Intro

NU2BBQNU2BBQ Posts: 98
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've been interested in a smoker for quite awhile but was not pleased with the units available for the homeowner and the commercial rigs cost way too much. My local stove dealer gave me a BGE brochure and I went online to check it out. The information on the website and the information within the forum convinced me that this was the unit I had been looking for. I purchased a Lge. BGE in July '05 and have not regretted it. I am also addicted to the users forum where I have aquired a wealth of information regarding the use and care of my BGE. Now I hope I too can contribute to the community. Thanks to everyone for all the great information.