Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Next Purchase

SmokingInMOSmokingInMO Posts: 169
edited 11:03AM in EggHead Forum
Have had my large egg for about 8 months now and am finally breaking down and going to buy another. I have been torn between purchasing a large or a medium, as price really is not an object portability comes into play. I intend to have it in a nest but built into a table that I can roll it in and out of, but I may on occasion want to take the egg places. I guess the question would be is there a safe way to transport an egg in the back of a truck while it is still in the nest? If the answer is yes, I'll be getting a large, if the answer is no, I guess I will need to go with the medium.
·

Comments

• eggoreggor Posts: 777
    SmokingInMO,[p]travelling with a large in a nest!! I'ld be scared to try and lift it while still in the nest. Danger Danger. I'ld travel with a small, and stay home If needed the large.[p]Scott

·