Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Talking Momma into more eggs for the Florida Fest!

locolongballlocolongball Posts: 414
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum

Made some head way tonight. I have a couple of racks of lamb in the fridge, and it's about time to cook them or get them in the freezer. My wife told me how good lamb would be for dinner tonight. That's when the wheels started to turn! "Ya know, w/ my large egg filled with a pork butt and brisket for sunday, if I had a small I could sear that lamb up for you," I said. She then agreed that I should get a my second egg this year at eggfest. Then I reminded her how good homemade bread is and if I had a 3rd egg, I could be cooking some warm beer bread to go w/ the lamb. She just gave me the "dream on" look. However, I've been cleared for a small, but I'm not giving up on buying two eggs at the Florida Eggfest.[p]Wish me Luck!
Happy Egging,
Loco

Comments