Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Talking Momma into more eggs for the Florida Fest!

locolongball
locolongball Posts: 414
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum

Made some head way tonight. I have a couple of racks of lamb in the fridge, and it's about time to cook them or get them in the freezer. My wife told me how good lamb would be for dinner tonight. That's when the wheels started to turn! "Ya know, w/ my large egg filled with a pork butt and brisket for sunday, if I had a small I could sear that lamb up for you," I said. She then agreed that I should get a my second egg this year at eggfest. Then I reminded her how good homemade bread is and if I had a 3rd egg, I could be cooking some warm beer bread to go w/ the lamb. She just gave me the "dream on" look. However, I've been cleared for a small, but I'm not giving up on buying two eggs at the Florida Eggfest.[p]Wish me Luck!
Happy Egging,
Loco

Comments

• QBabe
    QBabe Posts: 2,275
    locolongball,[p]Multi-egg cooks are the best! You go for it![p]Tonia
    :~)

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    locolongball,
    tell her you're not nuts...you're only human. After all if you start a family you want a boy and a girl - right? Well instead of gender with BGE you have sizes - so it's only human nature to add to your family, whether you add all of them or not.
    PS I have 4 BGEs now so I'm saying enough is enough and will do the ol' snip snip dance!

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.