Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Santa's bringin' my Egg!

Options
Jeff
Jeff Posts: 75
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Never a gas grill fan, I have used a natural gas Weber for the last few years after winning one in an auction for a local charity.......it does a good job for a gas grill, I must say, but I have always loved cooking on charcoal, and I am excited about my Extra Large Egg coming in this weekend...woo hoo!!! I have friends who rave about these things, so I am biting the bullet & getting one; just wanted to say hello![p]Jeff

Comments

• Squeeze
    Squeeze Posts: 717
    Options
    Jeff,
    Welcome aboard Jeff....now stay away from Grillmiester's Kool-Aid....haha

Kevin Jacques
    The University of Que L.L.C. ®
    Killen, AL
    www.uofque.com

Take Your Taste Buds to School!
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    Ribs3pk.jpg
    <p />Jeff,
    Congrats. You will never look back. Make sure you throw away the cook book and ask questions here. Join photobucket.com, it is free and learn to post great looking pics.[p]Mike

• DobieDad
    DobieDad Posts: 502
    Options
    Jeff,[p]I, too, hesitated. I look upon those months as wasted.[p]Shoulda bought sooner.... then shoulda bought my Small asap.[p]Like NatureBoy says, it's a cookin' machine.[p]Where are u in CA?[p]My longing is to camp on Pismo Beach once again and dig clams at low tide, daybreak. Have a Small up to speed, some butter, garlic, parsle, white wine... [p]Have a great time in God's country![p]DD
  • Sandbagger
    Options
    Jeff, how about this for a Christmas picture.....watching a jolly old fella dressed in a red suit toting an extra large, green cermamic toy across a snowy white rooftop. Will both fit down the chimney, only time will tell. [p]Don't forget the milk and cookies. tom