Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

where to get wicked good?

HaggisHaggis Posts: 998
edited 8:29AM in EggHead Forum
The clear favorite lump on this forum is Wicked Good which I haven't had a chance to try yet. For those of us who are not yet consumers at the pallet level, what's the best way to buy WG outside of New England? I live in the Washington, DC area and the nearest distributor is about 125 miles from me. The cost of buying the 3-bag deal directly from the company comes to about $20 per bag, more than I'd pay for BGE brand at my local BBQGalore. WessB? Mad Max? Where do you get it around DC? Thanks in advance for your advice!
·