Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

O.T.......... Hey Lawn Ranger.........

Options
Chef Wil
Chef Wil Posts: 702
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Got my new handles for my eggies and man they sure are pretty, seems my egg value went up about 50% adding those babies. The Long Ranger lump stirrer is really awesome too, its comforting to know I can stir my lump and not get burned or not have to break down my indirect setup to stir things up, it was well worth the 5 weeks it took you to make it. Thanks Again.[p]here is mine[p]DSCN0458.jpg[p]here is Tisa's[p]DSCN0460.jpg[p]and here is the long ranger handle, what is that Guava ?[p]DSCN0464.jpg[p]

Comments

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    Chef Wil,
    Hey, Man! Glad you're pleased. BTW, was it you or the lid that was moving in these pics? HEEEEE![p]I haven't unveiled the "Long Ranger" yet, so feel free if the spirit moves you. You and Charlie Cates are the only recipients. It's definitely an after Christmas addition. Yes, it's Guava. I'm also thinking about a dinner triangle w/custom striker. This stuff keeps me awake at night.[p]Lawn "Sleepless in San Antonio" Ranger

• ccrider.disabled
    Options
    LawnRanger, I told you there would be a low and slow for this weekend. I have 2 8# butts on as I type. The new wiggle rod has been tested with flying colors.
    Thanks again,
    Charlie

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    ccrider,
    You little sneak...you held out a new Long Ranger tool from me?!!

• ccrider.disabled
    Options
    Bobby-Q, Sorry. I should have told you when I saw you the other day. It is a wiggle rod to be used from the top while using a guru. Works great.[p]