Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Help convince my Brother In Law he needs an Egg!

Options
Stuart
Stuart Posts: 110
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My brother-in-law in Louisville, KY visited last week and once again commented that he should buy an egg. His wife agrees too, the only problem is they anticipate a move in the next 12-18 months and are worried about moving with an egg. I say not to worry, that moving companies specialize in moving heavy breakable things, and if they break it they pay for it. Why get farther behind the learning curve waiting for an event that won't likley happen?[p]Do me and THEM a favor, email them your encouragement. Simply email to me and I'll forward them on. Their names are Tim and Shelly. Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Stuart,
    Tell them to pop over here and see what we are doing! I have transported my large egg a few times with no problems.
    As with anything, pack it so it doesn't roll around, and wrap the firebox and other internal parts seperately, and there should be no difficulties. Humpty Senior has even been high in the West Virginia mountains on a camping trip.[p]Cheers!
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ