Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

World Best Somker...HA...What about Steaks!

locolongballlocolongball Posts: 414
edited 10:49PM in EggHead Forum
SteakandCalflwrMash.jpg
<p />All this talk about turkey, had to put on some steaks! UMMMMM! AWESOME, AWESOME. Also tried some "Mock" Mash Potatoes with Cauliflower, turned out really good as well. Yes, I know. The plates are pretty dorky, but all the good ones are dirty. [p][p]Happy Egging,
Go Irish!

Comments

• locolongball,
    I like looking at all the different plates. It gives you an idea of their tastes in life.
    Looks good as usuall.
    Are you refering to Rudy's team?[p]Mike

• locolongball,
    World's best steak cooker, by far. Hands down.
    No need for Morton's or Peter Luger's when you got an bge?

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    locolongball,
    Atkins diet? -RP

• Car Wash Mike,[p]Why yes I am. I cry every time I see it.
  • locolongball,[p]Looks good bro! Put a pork shoulder on at noon today to serve during the OU/Tech game tomorrow.[p]Chris
  • locolongball, Looks like they mis-spelled Irish on your dish. Mik

• Mik of Alaska,

I have to say, that went right over my head. Lil Help! LOL

• WardsterWardster Posts: 681
    locolongball,
    That cauliflower stuff is pretty good, coming from a guy who does not like cauliflaower. I plan on serving it this Turkey Day... without telling anyone they are not taters. I bet they don't even notice....