Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sizing of the webpage

Options
WessB
WessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
Hey David......would it be possible for you to set the page to "fill the screen" On my monitor I end up with about an inch on each side of the bars of the page. I am running 1024x768, I would think that may help with forum posts that have numerous replies. Also when I view my profile all of the info is down below the bottom of the website info, most likely due to the size of the picture I have there...Having the webpage fill the screen might even solve that issue....just a thought.....On a different note, when I tried the other day to include a pic in a post most of the url was converted to some bge url, I never did figure out how to fet the pic in this new forum.....Keep up the great work..

Wess

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Hi WessB,

You should be able to get a better forum view using the "Wide View" option in the forum menu.

We are working on extending this option to the whole site which should solve the profile (and gallery also) image size problems as well.
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    Look at my multi pic test post, the pics show up fine for me, if I choose the "stubegg" (I beleive is what it is called ) I can still see them....if I pick wide view or click the club egg button on the top right of the screen..no images appear, just the html...not sure whats up with that..HTH

Wess