Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The versatility of coffee crusted pork tenderloins

Options
Trouble
Trouble Posts: 276
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I made the famous coffee-crusted (no sauce, though) pork tenderloins a few nights ago. I thought they were pretty good. My better half said "wow," then dug in without speaking for about 10 minutes--absolutely loved 'em.[p]Now, I'm not much for leftover pork tenderloin, no matter how it's prepared. The next day, it's just not right. The coffee-crusted really shined on this count. It was better! Like spaghetti sauce and some soups that are better the next day.[p]The final appearance was on last night's pizza. Really, really WOW. The pizza had baby bellas, slightly sauteed yellow squash and pieces of coffee-crusted pork. Sauch and cheese, too. It was fantastic and easily the best pizza I've made.[p]Now that's a versatile entree, and I look forward to doing it again.[p]Have a good week, all.

Comments