Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New website threading question.

Options
Eggecutioner
Eggecutioner Posts: 628
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Can someone help me with an issue.[p]While reading those really big threaded posts from yesterday, I realized that when I get all the way to the bottom and I want to go back to the top there is no easy way that I know.[p]Is there an easier way to get back to where I was last located in the main forum, or do I need to hit back 86 times?[p]Eggecutioner

Comments

• bobbyb
    bobbyb Posts: 1,349
    Options
    Iv'e been doing it by clicking on the 'club egg' on the left side at the top of the last post.
    Cheers, Bob
  • The Naked Whiz
    Options
    Eggecutioner,
    I'd just click on the forum link and return directly to the main forum. Then you have to scroll down to the thread. What I do with long threads though is not follow the thread by clicking on the links at the bottom of each post. I click on a post from the main forum, then go back to the main forum. Click on the next one, go back, etc. [p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Eggecutioner,[p]We could add a return to main index link w/in the messages. That would require adding html named anchor for each message in the index, but it could be done.[p]We'll add it to the list -- I've noticed that also. Within a message I like the new forum better, but when ready to move to another message, since it regenerates the index each time, it always starts at the top.[p]Also could add a "next message" and "previous message" link within message to make going back to index less necessary.[p]WMK