Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

After the Eggfest

Options
Buckiquer
Buckiquer Posts: 24
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This is my first eggfest an I am wondering if anyone cooks at the hotel after the fest. I am buying additional eggs at the fest as I am sure many others are. I was wondering if at the past fests any of these got set up at the hotel. I would think the hotel would be a party after the fest. If others are setting up eggs I will to.[p] "Let the party begin"

Comments

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    Buckiquer,
    afterparty at the motel is one of the highlights of the weekend. . ..folks usually start gathering in the parking lot around 6;30 - 7:00 and it runs till around midnight. . ..folks will pull out a few eggs, and there is always food to be cooked (some of it is stuff people didn't get a chance to cook during the fest, and some of us plan on something for the afterparty. ...[p]HTH. . .looking forward to meeting you . . .[p]max

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    Buckiquer,
    Max is absolutely right...the fest is just the excuse for the after party for some folks.[p]Of course there is usually an after party for the meet and greet, but that doesn't usually involve food.[p]Bring your favorite Beverage.