Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Tri-Tips not on an egg (what a fight)

SmokingInMOSmokingInMO Posts: 169
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I had around $50 budgeted to either buy pizza for my employees or I told them I wold cook them some fantastic meat if they brought the side dishes. Well they opted for the great meat and with me just setting my egg into its table I asked if one of them had a smoker (big mistake). I show up on cook day with 10 pounds of tri tip and a barrel smoker waiting for me (the cheap $150 kind). For 2 hours I fought that thing and produced some pretty darn good Tir Tips but man was it a fight, one more reason why I love my egg. By the way even though it was a poor smoker with the help of a coke can cut in half to hold water inside and tons and tons of baby sitting everyone loved it, they had never heard of a Tri Tip before.

Comments