Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Best ever!

SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
edited 5:08AM in EggHead Forum
Thanks to JJ, NB and others for your sound advice.[p]The PP was the first thing to go at the party and people were asking for more! One friend said she thought I was crazy about the "Green Egg" thing, but asked me to "keep the smoked food coming"! [p]The brisket goes on tomorrow night and should be an important part of the 4th of July celebrations![p]Smokey

Comments

• JJJJ Posts: 951
    Smokey,
    I am doing a 10lb briskt tomorrow for Tuesday eating. If I can be of any help let me know.

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,387
    Smokey,
    BEAUTIFUL! I am glad you all had a great time, and that your butt was a hit. Hee. My friends thought I was nuts too when I got goin on my first egg last summer. Probably cuz I wouldn't shut up. Now I just keep quite, and they keep comin back for more. One of my buddies is converted (picked up his at eggfest 2000), and 2 other buddies are gonna be in the egg market soon![p]Good luck on the brisket. I'll be behind this dang computer a whole bunch more, so yell if you need us![p]NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings