Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Mustard Lime Chipotle Chicken Recipe!

Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,330
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Howdy!!
I managed to get a few hour break from work....or I MADE it happen! I came up with this recipe that was great...and so easy to do. I posted it under New Recipes, as I thought it was worthwhile....and really great when you have limited time. At the bottom, I posted the recipe for a side dish that can be done right along with the chicken. I got lucky today!! Now I have a full belly so I can get back to work/[p]Happy Freedom.
NB

[ul][li]Mustard Lime Chipotle Chicken[/ul]
DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
·

Comments

• CatCat Posts: 556
    Nature Boy,[p]Whoa, stand back! Nature Boy is INVENTING!![p]Chris, that sounds fantastic. Add another notch to your belt.[p]How do you DO that??[p]Cathy

·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,330
    Cat,
    The work I am doing now requires NO creativity. My left brain gets antsy!
    Fun stuff.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    ·
  • CatCat Posts: 556
    Nature Boy,[p]Right brain is the creative side, left is the logical side.[p]I know it seems like it should be the other way around...[p]An outstanding creation, whichever side of your brain it came from.[p]Cathy

·
    Cat,
    Dang. Good thing I wasn't goin for 250,000 bucks. Don't know why I get those sides of the brain mixed up!! [p]THAT'S IT!!!! Beacuase I am right-brained. hee![p]Cheers!

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    ·
  • Nature Boy,[p]
    Chris. [p] You make it hard on us Newbies with all the wonderful sounding recipes. I'll be an old man by the time I get through the list of things I want to grill that I picked up here.[p]But oh the anticipation is soooooo much fun. [p]Keep it up.[p]Anthony[p]

·
  • SundownSundown Posts: 2,888
    Nature Boy,
    Well thank you soooooo much! I just showed the receipt to The Little Woman and she 'suggested' I consider that as opposed to the country ribs I had planned for tonight. Fortunately I'm smart enough to know when to listen. Cat, between you and NB I should weigh hundreds of pounds more than I do.
    Thanks[p]Carey

·
    Sundown,
    Any time! If someone else uses the recipe, or makes their own variation of it, it is all worth it! If you add some stuff to it, let me know what you did! A little fresh garlic, or even garlic powder would probably be nice. [p]Hope you enjoy!
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    ·