Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Changing Registration info....

Options
Wardster
Wardster Posts: 1,006
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Can I? If so... how?
Thanks

Apollo Beach, FL

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Wardster,
    Yes you can. If everything is working properly, everyone should be able to update their registration, but only theirs.
    Click update my EGGtoberfest05 Registration and your information should appear with an "Update" button ready for you to make changes.
    Click who's comming to EGGtoberfest05? to see everyone who is registered so far.
    And you can click EGGtoberfest05 to see the announcement.
    Do these links work for you? (they work for me -- famous last words.)
    WMK

• Eggtuary
    Eggtuary Posts: 400
    Options
    WMK,
    I tried clicking on the "update my registration" link you provided, and I do not get the "update" option on the page that shows up. Instead, I get a partly filled out page (it has my handle and name, but not shirt size, package purchased, wife's info, etc.)

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Eggtuary,
    That's probably because you registered as a "guest" instead of a member. So the system didn't find your registration. Serveral others have done the same thing.
    I updated them to be associated with the profiles -- try it again does it work now? You'll need to be logged in to edit your profile.
    I also tried to update the form to make it more clear that members with forum profiles should login before registering, but w/out making our guests think that they cannot register.
    WMK[p]

• Eggtuary
    Eggtuary Posts: 400
    Options
    WMK,
    Yep, it works now! Thanks![p]Mike