Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pulled Pork For Breakfast

Options
RhumAndJerk
RhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Oh Happy Day![p]When I woke up at 7:15AM this morning, the egg was sitting at 180 and the pork at 190. So I kicked open the vents and went back to bed.[p]When my kids woke me up at 8:30AM, I asked my daughter to check the temperature. She told me that the numbers were 208. I sprang out of bed and retrieved the butt. I then proceeded to make the coffee, the sauce and Pull the Pork. [p]You will never guess what I did next… I had a Pulled Pork Sandwich for Breakfast and so did the rest of the family.[p]I have just finished cleaning up the kitchen and everything that I was supposed to do today fell through except the ballgame.[p]So here I am with Pulled Pork, Sauce and Slaw, a clean kitchen and nothing much to do.[p]Oh Happy Day!
RhumAndJerk[p]

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    RhumAndJerk,
    I knew I had another classic R&J story comin' when I clicked on the post. Pulled Pork Sammiches are good at anytime of day, just like breakfast at IHOP..hehe. Well, sort of like that.[p]I assume you did this on junior?? Can you describe your setup? Car camping time is comin soon, and I wouldn't mind tagging junior along for a lo-slo.[p]Cheers
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ