Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Gonna be a great weekend...

GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
MyBge.jpg
<p />Actually it is starting tonight. To make sure that I run out of pulled pork before tomorrow, I’m making pulled pork Mexican Enchiladas tonight. They will be served with refried beans and Spanish rice. [p]Since I will be out of pulled pork because of the Enchiladas for tonight I decided to make baby backs for dinner tomorrow – they’ll be on the BGE about 1pm tomorrow. [p]What you might ask do baby backs have to do with being out of pulled pork – since the BGE will be warm from the ribs around 6pm, I have a 7lb Boston butt that (later this evening) will be covered with a layer of Memphis rub and tomorrow a layer of mustard – ready to start the overnight cook. [p]Life is GOOD when it all fits together. Guess I’ll have to think of something for Sunday![p]Best wishes to all for a great weekend!

[ul][li]Gfw's BBQ[/ul]

Comments