Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a great Labor Day and are excited for the start of the NFL this week. If you’re not a sports fan, you can celebrate National Breakfast Month all September and National Cheese Pizza Day on September 5. We can’t wait to share some awesome fall recipes with you all! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Gonna be a great weekend...

GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
MyBge.jpg
<p />Actually it is starting tonight. To make sure that I run out of pulled pork before tomorrow, I’m making pulled pork Mexican Enchiladas tonight. They will be served with refried beans and Spanish rice. [p]Since I will be out of pulled pork because of the Enchiladas for tonight I decided to make baby backs for dinner tomorrow – they’ll be on the BGE about 1pm tomorrow. [p]What you might ask do baby backs have to do with being out of pulled pork – since the BGE will be warm from the ribs around 6pm, I have a 7lb Boston butt that (later this evening) will be covered with a layer of Memphis rub and tomorrow a layer of mustard – ready to start the overnight cook. [p]Life is GOOD when it all fits together. Guess I’ll have to think of something for Sunday![p]Best wishes to all for a great weekend!

[ul][li]Gfw's BBQ[/ul]

Comments