Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Spin's pizza sauce

The WalrusThe Walrus Posts: 35
edited 2:55AM in EggHead Forum
Can anyone e-mail me Spin's pizza sauce recipe? I get a "can't find" message while searching the archives. Or any other great pizza sauce recipe will be appreciated.

• DSDS Posts: 15
    the walrus,
    try the link

• JJJJ Posts: 951
    the walrus,
    e-mail Spin direct. He will more than happy to give you this recipe.

• The WalrusThe Walrus Posts: 35
    Thank you. the walrus

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    the walrus,
    It's on the main recipe page (there are two on this site).[p]Tim

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,367
    Tim M,
    You were the one who kept the pressure on until I tried pizza!! Man I appreciated that. Never realized how easy and good it was to do.[p]How is it goin on the roof down in Carolina??[p]NB
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    Nature Boy,[p]Hot here - roofers are pounding away over my head as I type. Looks like you got some rain up there. I need something cooked on the Egg soon. Heading home in 2 hrs.
    Let me know if you need any logs...[p]Tim