Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with that beer you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Spin's pizza sauce

The WalrusThe Walrus Posts: 35
edited 2:21PM in EggHead Forum
Can anyone e-mail me Spin's pizza sauce recipe? I get a "can't find" message while searching the archives. Or any other great pizza sauce recipe will be appreciated.
·

Comments

• DSDS Posts: 15
    the walrus,
    try the link

[ul][li]sauce[/ul]
    ·
  • JJJJ Posts: 951
    the walrus,
    e-mail Spin direct. He will more than happy to give you this recipe.

·
  • The WalrusThe Walrus Posts: 35
    DS,
    Thank you. the walrus

·
  • Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    the walrus,
    It's on the main recipe page (there are two on this site).[p]Tim

·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,341
    Tim M,
    You were the one who kept the pressure on until I tried pizza!! Man I appreciated that. Never realized how easy and good it was to do.[p]How is it goin on the roof down in Carolina??[p]NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    Nature Boy,[p]Hot here - roofers are pounding away over my head as I type. Looks like you got some rain up there. I need something cooked on the Egg soon. Heading home in 2 hrs.
    Let me know if you need any logs...[p]Tim

·