Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Time Again For A Safety Message

Options
Every year about this time I post my annual message for everyone to think about and repeat to others they know. It just might save a life. 

"If you want to be safe on the fourth, don't buy a fifth on the third
"

I know it's kinda hokey, but the message is clear. Be safe. 

Spring "Safe Is Not Always Safe Enough" Chicken 
Covington Louisiana USA

Comments

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    About 6-7 years back, the neighbor over served himself and knocked over a mortar as he lit it. It discharged directly at his company just missing several women and children as it exploded in his garage under his car! True story. Kinda a damper on the festivities. Still married though!
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    What Mr Chicken said and don't forget to burp your Egg. 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Rookies...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker