Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

This is what I love about L&S

Options
bucky925
bucky925 Posts: 2,029
edited April 2017 in EggHead Forum
A line of storms coming thru, but I'm sitting inside watching some yard bird smoke. 

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    Options
    Lookin good right there.  Enjoy the eats.
    An observation-can't tell from the pic but you should make sure your BGE is air-gapped above the paver.  There have been too many (>0) fires as a result of the wood below becoming scorched and fatigued-then failing.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,541
    Options
    Yes sir!!!!   Look forward to meeting you Sat!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • bucky925
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    An observation-can't tell from the pic but you should make sure your BGE is air-gapped above the paver.  There have been too many (>0) fires as a result of the wood below becoming scorched and fatigued-then failing.  
    Thanks for the concern, but I have never had the paver get anywhere near hot even doing a clean burn...But once again Thanks. 

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    bucky925 said:
    lousubcap said:
    Thanks for the concern, but I have never had the paver get anywhere near hot even doing a clean burn...But once again Thanks. 
    Suit yourself. Big mistake, my friend. 

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• bucky925
    Options
    bucky925 said:
    lousubcap said:
    bucky925 said:
    lousubcap said:
    bucky925 said:
    lousubcap said:

bucky925 said:
    lousubcap said:

Once again, Thanks.  I've made bigger mistakes in my 60 years. 

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    bucky925 said:
    lousubcap said:

Most people only burn their house down one time and most all of them could have been prevented. You nicely made a smart suggestion. That's all you can do.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • bucky925
    Options
    I have tried to be very nice.   

• bucky925
    Options
    Yes sir!!!!   Look forward to meeting you Sat!
    I'm not sure if I can make it JT.  Things are a little rough right now, especailly in the AM...I was very much looking forward to BB, and meeting everyone.  I figured MS. Bucky could drive me down, but she is going to visit our daughter that weeking.  I'm bumbed for sure!