Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Masters Sunday Butt

Options
Starting with a 10 lb butt rubbed with John Henry's Texas Pig. Planning to go 250 for a few hour then up to 325-350 to finish it off for a 7pm pull. Wish me luck and look forward to an awesome final round!!
LBGE, Mechanicsville, Va., LBGE, Duck, NC, XLBGE Wake, Va.

Comments

• JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,541
    Options
    GMan gonna be some goodness there....
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    Now I'm wishing I had a butt ready to launch....

Enjoy.

ABS: Anybody but Sergio
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Gman2
    Gman2 Posts: 421
    Options
    She is cruising right along
  • Gman2
    Options
    I'm pulling for Ricky today
  • Gman2
    Options
    Time for time for a cold one, just finished power washing!
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,396
    Options
    @Gman2 -  great looking cook and bark right there.  But regarding cold one...
    House BGE rules ( or any outdoor cooking rig), light the fire = time for a cold one.  Protein on = time for a cold one.  Then as merited by the circumstances to ensure proper adult supervisory oversight with appropriate fuel.  All above are time of day independent.  ;)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Gman2
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @Gman2 -  great looking cook and bark right there.  But regarding cold one...
    House BGE rules ( or any outdoor cooking rig), light the fire = time for a cold one.  Protein on = time for a cold one.  Then as merited by the circumstances to ensure proper adult supervisory oversight with appropriate fuel.  All above are time of day independent.  ;)
    I know, I'm slacking today but making up for it now
  • Gman2
    Options
    FTC