Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Is it summer already?!

Options
Today is a beautiful day. Eggs are going and meat is being smoked. On the menu today is pastrami and baby backs. It's already 60 degrees and sunny.

Pure Michigan
Large BGE, Medium BGE, Mini BGE, Weber Smokey Mountain, Weber Performer.
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

Comments

• chuckytheegghead
    Options
    Yeah this weather is crazy for February but I'm not complaining. Btw, the eats look real good. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,111
    Options
    Really like your setup!  Pastrami looks good too.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • shadowcaster
    Options
    Everything came out great today and of course, we had way too much food!! 
    Pure Michigan
  • shadowcaster
    Options
    Pure Michigan
  • StillH2OEgger
    Options
    It certainly feels that way in Minnesota. We have golf courses opening for cripes sake. Hope it continues, though we all know it won't. Grub looks great. Love your set up.
    Stillwater, MN
  • LKNEgg
    LKNEgg Posts: 339
    Options
    Nice setup and cook!   I said when I got the egg no way I would need a full table, but I keep moving towards getting one now that I see everything on here!  
    Large BGE - 2014
    FB 200, KAB, AR - 2015
    Lake Norman area of NC
    The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten!

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing!