Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Forum Activation Problem Solved

Options
Citizen Q
Citizen Q Posts: 484
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just figured out why it took so long to get activated, the new forum doesn't recognize the space in my user name, hence Citizen Q over here is CitizenQ over there. Others have probably had the same trouble, plus the "forgot your password" link doesn't seem to work for me, although I never forgot it.[p]Cheers,
C~Q

Comments

• Indiana Skeeter
    Options
    Citizen Q,
    Thanks I think it worked this time. I have not received my password yet but at least it said it was created and sent.
    Tina

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Citizen Q,
    Thanks for the info; and, good eye! User id's are not allowed any characters but letters and digits. This is normally enforced when new accounts are created, but for existing profiles, we had to generate user ids from our handles by removing any "illegal" characters.[p]I had intended to put a "handle" to "userid" conversion in the login process, but haven't gotten a round toit yet. Has anybody see a round toit anywhere?[p]WMK

• Q-rious Tom
    Q-rious Tom Posts: 116
    Options
    WMK,[p]No round toit's in my inventory, either. Just square meals.[p]It only took me three trys to figure out the conversion on my ID when I did it, but I'm a professional geek :-)[p]And in addition to the square meals -- cake r square, pi r round.[p]Tom[p](looking forward to the cutover)