Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Good color and flavor on tonight's chicken.

Options
Marinated overnight in a wing sauce and some Weber Kickin' Chicken rub. Indirect at 350 to internal of 165. Very good. Gotta watch the carbs again after consuming mass quantities of carbs over the holiday. The baked sweet potato was for my wife.

Comments

• JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    Looks awesome!!  Great color
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • epcotisbest
    epcotisbest Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Looks awesome!!  Great color
    Thank you Johnny for the feedback. Only one comment so I'm guessing most folks find grilled chicken breast boring.
  • Gasman77
    Options
    Looks great. I just got my xlbge delivered this week. I was hoping to try it out this weekend, but just found out I have to work.
  • KiterTodd
    KiterTodd Posts: 2,466
    Options
    ...Only one comment so I'm guessing most folks find grilled chicken breast boring.
    Haters!  All of 'em...   ;)

That chicken looks great.  If it was moist on the inside as it was crisp on the outside, you have a winner.  :plus_one:
    LBGE/Maryland
  • StillH2OEgger
    Options
    Looks great.
    Stillwater, MN
  • tikigriller
    tikigriller Posts: 1,389
    Options
    I feel so much pressure now to comment!!!!

chicken really does look great!!!!  Me loves me some chicken!
    Just bought an Egg?  Here is what you get to look forward to now:

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • epcotisbest
    Options
    KiterTodd said:
    ...Only one comment so I'm guessing most folks find grilled chicken breast boring.
    Haters!  All of 'em...   ;)

That chicken looks great.  If it was moist on the inside as it was crisp on the outside, you have a winner.  :plus_one:
    It was incredibly moist and tender, almost like I cheated or something for it to turn out this good.
  • epcotisbest
    Options

I feel so much pressure now to comment!!!!

chicken really does look great!!!!  Me loves me some chicken!
    Now that I guilted you into commenting...thank you.
  • jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    Options
    Nothing wrong with a good chicken breast! One of my favorite things to cook on the egg. Well done!!
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"