Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

COULDNT PASS UP THIS DEAL

Options
Got it on a Costco price match. $780 with 2 bags of lump.  
VA Beach

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    I'd probably own red colored eggs if I didn't buy green starting out 7 years ago. My brother-in-law just got done showing me his
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • VB_egger
    VB_egger Posts: 364
    Options
    owned my large for over two years and was in the market for another one.  This price was just unbeatable and it comes with all the stuff I needed. It has a rack of ribs on it now sitting at 340 degrees.  I will say the divide and conquer set up is very cool. 
    VA Beach
  • tikigriller
    tikigriller Posts: 1,389
    Options

I see this and am dreadfully reminded Christmas is right around the corner!

Just bought an Egg?  Here is what you get to look forward to now:

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • Terrebandit
    Terrebandit Posts: 1,750
    Options
    I got the junior and love it. Also got it at Costco. 
    Dave - Austin, TX
  • Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    Very nice. I had to pick up one of the Juniors at the roadshow.
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,119
    Options
    Costco roadshow prices are ridiculous.  Nice addition!
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Chief9
    Chief9 Posts: 141
    Options
    I have the Joe Jr. and a Large egg.  The Jr is an awesome little cooker, took it to the obx this summer to cook beef tenderloin and abt's for a bunch of our friends.  Really impressed with the KJ product line.
    Carrollton, Va
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    I think the red and green look good together.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.