Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bachelor Week: Day 4

Options
The guys from my company came over last night while my wife and kid were out of town to make a little noise without being told to simmer down.  I did pork baby back ribs rubbed in Grand Champion, homemade sweet heat BBQ sauce, grilled corn, bleu cheese potato salad, and baked beans. 

But we got to talking about business and I totally forgot to take pics until I got comfortable, poured a drink, and lit a CAO America. That's on me. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

Comments

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Sounds like a good night brother (or week for that matter).
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Sounds like fun, that is an expensive ash tray you have there.  =)

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    JRWhitee said:
    Sounds like fun, that is an expensive ash tray you have there.  =)
    Most of mine are the cheap Buckhead brand, I got a bunch at a golf tournament. My wife kicked them all out to the outside fridge because they were cluttering up the kitchen

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN